Uttar Pradesh | Fire stations will be set up at every tehsil headquarters: Chief Minister.
● Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath reviewed Chitrakoot division on Thursday as par of the ongoing series of assessments of development projects being carried out in the interest of the state with MPs and MLAs. In the special meeting, the Chief Minister gathered information one by one from the MPs and MLAs who came from Banda, Mahoba, Hamirpur and Chitrakoot districts about the development plans of their areas and also gave necessary guidelines.
● The public representatives informed the Chief Minister about the regional aspirations for the new development works during the meeting and also came up with proposals in this regard. The Chief Minister directed his office to seek immediate action on these proposals from MPs and MLAs. Major guidelines were given by the Chief Minister in this meeting held at his official residence.
● Chitrakoot, where Lord Rama spent most of his exile period, is narrating a fresh tale of overall progress. The Bundelkhand Expressway today provides good road connectivity. The airport is being built. An important node of the Defence Corridor is also located in Chitrakoot. Pure drinking water is being made available to every household through taps. Due to these efforts, positivity has spread in the entire Chitrakoot Dham division today. In view of the convenience of the common people, work has been done on all the standards of Ease of Living in Chitrakoot.
– Chitrakoot has potential, land bank & possibilities, public representatives should meet investors and explain their merits: Chief Minister
● Under the guidance of the respected Prime Minister, Uttar Pradesh has set itself a target of becoming a $1 trillion economy and the entire state is working tirelessly together to achieve it. The Uttar Pradesh Global Investors Summit, which will be held from February 10 to 12, is a significant step in this direction.
● Prior to the summit, our action plan to encourage investors from all over the world to invest in Uttar Pradesh was a huge success. Roadshows in 16 countries have paved the way for more than Rs 7.12 lakh crore in investment. Following its success abroad, roadshows are now being organized in major metropolitan cities throughout the country to invite industries. GIS-2023 is going to be historic. Large-scale investment will generate a lot of employment opportunities that will immediately benefit our youth.
– District Investors Conference should be led by public representatives: Chief Minister
● There are immense possibilities for development in Banda, Mahoba, Hamirpur, and Chitrakoot districts. Religious tourism is being encouraged here. World-class infrastructure has been developed. Every district is full of opportunities for industrial development. There is sufficient land bank. Public representatives should introduce their specialties to the country and the world.
● Taking inspiration from foreign and domestic investor roadshows, many districts held district-level investor conferences and received investment proposals worth thousands of crores of rupees. Similar efforts should be made in the Chitrakoot division as well.
● Prepare a better action plan for organizing the District Investors Conference. MLAs under the leadership of the Members of Parliament should take command, and seek cooperation from the District Administration, Industrial Infrastructure Department, Invest UP, and the Chief Minister’s Office. Make contact with local entrepreneurs, business owners, and migrants, inform them about the industrial and sectoral policies of the state government, Introduce the potential of your area and encourage investment.
– Arjun Sahayak Project has become a means of significant change in Chitrakoot division
● State Government is setting up fire stations at all tehsil headquarters in a phased manner. There will be fire stations in every tehsil of Chitrakoot. Trained personnel will be stationed there.
● Due to planned efforts in the last five and a half years, there has been transparency in mining-related works in the state. Many innovative efforts have been made keeping in mind the convenience of all, whether it is a common man or a leaseholder or a transporter. A transparent process is being ensured for all the stakeholders involved in mining operations. Members of Parliament and MLAs should also cooperate in keeping the system smooth. There should be no illegal mining or overloading activity anywhere.
Thousands of farmers in Hamirpur, Mahoba, and Banda are benefiting directly from the completion of the long-pending Arjun Sahayak project. Pure drinking water is also being made available. This project is going to bring a significant change in the lives of the people of Bundelkhand.
● Members of Parliament and MLAs should give wide publicity to the new industrial policies of the State Government. Discussion should be organized among the youth in local universities/ colleges/ polytechnics/ ITIs. Public representatives should participate in these programmes.
– The Chief Minister asks MPs and MLAs to inform entrepreneurs about the industrial policies of the government
● Public representatives should keep inspecting the development projects being run in the area. These schemes help to improve the image of local public representatives. People’s representatives will have to contribute to ensuring quality and timeliness.
● Make better use of technology. Today, social media has emerged as the best medium of communication. All MPs and MLAs should use this platform. Public welfare schemes, industrial policies, and employment-oriented programs of the central and state governments should be presented positively on social media platforms. This platform is extremely useful for communicating and engaging with the public.
– Public representatives should inspect development projects, pay attention to quality*
● Toxin-free cow-based natural farming is being promoted in all the districts of Bundelkhand. Members of Parliament/MLAs should take interest and try to connect the farmers with this programme.
● For the protection of destitute cows, three schemes are going on at the state government level for the construction of destitute cow-shelter sites, Sahbhagita Yojana, and providing cows to malnourished families. Public representatives should take an interest and publicize these schemes. Elite families should be encouraged to rear cows as well. The cooperation of every public representative is necessary for destitute cattle management.